Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone AT2020USB PLUS
About this item
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kilohertz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and prerecorded audio
- High output, the internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
From the manufacturer
For Digital Recording Use
Condenser microphone with USB output.
Superb Audio Quality
High-quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate.
Mix Control & Volume Control
Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio; headphone jack volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay.
Smooth, Extended Frequency Response
Ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use.
Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X.
Pivoting stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10′ (3.1 m) USB cable.